This highset family home in sparkling condition, captures cool Bay breezes from its elevated north facing deck creating a breeze way throughout!
Over two levels, the home is complete with four bedrooms, three bathrooms, study, separate lounge and dining, new induction cooking kitchen, covered alfresco front deck, utility room, laundry, storeroom, and three car parking on a fully fenced 696m2 child/pet friendly block with plenty of room for a pool.
With a tenant now confirmed and in place by Feb 1st at $620 per week, your chance to inspect this fine investment property is fading fast!!!!
This home has been refurbished over time giving it a classic look and feel.
Features include: Tasmanian Oak pitched ceiling, polished hardwood floors throughout, air-conditioning in master bedroom, high quality cedar French doors to verandah, stone benchtops in kitchen, stainless steel appliances, laundry chute from upper level, and generous storage.
The floorplan facilitates some versatile options, with a fourth bedroom sized room under and the possibility to transform to dual living or even Airbnb type income-generating accommodation; the fourth bedroom sized area could even work well as a work-from-home type scenario.
Lush, leafy well-established gardens frame the home. There is minimal maintenance needed to keep it looking first-class, all the hard work has been done…tenants can just literally unpack and put your feet up.
Located within walking distance to Shorncliffe’s many amenities, including railway station, Shorncliffe Primary School (one of Queensland’s best), St Patrick’s College, Sandgate Golf Club, local parks, cafés and shops, and 900m to the Queensland Cruising Yacht Club – fully embrace the ultimate Bayside lifestyle without compromising easy access to essential amenities.
Buyers in the market for an excellent opportunity to secure a location in Shorncliffe, MUST inspect.
Contact us to arrange your very own private inspection today. Open 7 days
Phone 07 3203 6001 (24 Hours)
OUR FAVOURITE FEATURES :
• Elegant highset home on 696m2
• Captures gentle Bay breezes
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, study
• Stylish well-equipped new kitchen
• Separate lounge and dining
• North facing covered timber deck
• Polished hardwood timber floors
• Tasmanian Oak lined pitched ceiling
• Cedar French doors to verandah
• A/C in gracious master suite
• Triple car parking, and lots of storage
• Well-established tropical gardens
• Fully fenced block, room for a pool
• Walk to local transport, schools, golf
• Close proximity to many amenities
• Presentation absolutely sparkles!