Joining our team…
At Anderson Family Real Estate, we offer a unique way to sell our clients homes. We do it differently. We compete on value, not price & our people enjoy the best work life balance.
In building our team, our focus is finding the next generation of top earning salespeople and support people. We believe in career success driven by personal and professional growth. This is about people, relationships and being the best you can be. We are about loyalty and investing in our people’s success through training.
Real Estate Sales Agents Roles – Full Time
Have you ever thought to yourself “I’d be good in real estate”, yet worried about how you might cope with working ‘commission only’?
We offer a Real Estate Career with a real difference.
- Generous salary and commissions
- Uncapped earning potential based on sales performance
- A comprehensive training program
- Job security, growth, an opportunity to be coached by industry leaders
- Dynamic team environment
Anderson Family Real Estate is an agency with a difference, and it may be the perfect place for you to succeed in your new career as a real estate salesperson.
Why are we different? We prefer people with no real estate experience. If you have a record of high achievement in any endeavour you have what it takes to succeed in real estate. Leave the rest to us – we will give you exceptional training and support.
This is not a commission-only position, and we do not debit the generous salary we pay against the commissions you earn. If successful, you will be well paid while you learn everything you must know in order to rank with the best in the industry.
Successful salespeople come from diverse backgrounds – migrants, mature women returning to paid work after raising their children, nurses, ex-truck drivers, tradies, solicitors, bankers, people in their teens (beginning as trainees) through to the seventies… you’d be amazed to see who ‘makes it’.
Essential to your success with us is:
- A mature and positive attitude, with life experience.
- Excellent relationship-building skills with a genuine interest in people.
- Demonstrated achievement and perseverance in past endeavours.
- A competitive nature and a passion for success.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- A demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement and learning.
If you thrive in a fast-paced sales environment and are looking for a long-term career, apply now. Invest in a brighter future. A real estate sales career can set you up for life.
We are a growing team and always keen to speak with enthusiastic people who dream of a successful career in real estate. Express your interest today! Call or visit our office or forward your application to email@example.com
REAL ESTATE HomeFINDER – Part Time
$30 per hour + Bonuses
Do you want to work flexible hours and be well paid? Then a position as a part-time ‘Flexi’ HomeFINDER may be for you.
The HomeFINDER is a new business development role. Your primary duty would be to find home owners who want to sell their properties.
If you are a people person with a great attitude, here are just some of the benefits this role may provide you:
- No real estate experience necessary.
- We will train you before you begin and you can train at your own pace.
- Choose your own hours – work as often or as little as you like.
- Work from home or in the field.
- A generous hourly rate and bonus structure.
Express your interest today! Call or visit our office or forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org