This beautifully renovated highset home, circa 1920’s, in a well-located Shorncliffe street just a short walk to the Bay, showcases gracious authenticity of its vintage whilst incorporating modern comforts with an elegant modern kitchen and bathroom.
With a large eat-in kitchen, two bedrooms with built-ins, formal lounge, front porch, north-east facing covered alfresco entertaining deck, separate laundry, huge 6.7×4.9m workshop/storage and tandem parking under house for two vehicles on a child/pet friendly 316m2 block with a deep fenced backyard; this is the perfect size for couple downsizing or entering the property market.
Features include: stunning hardwood polished floors, high ceilings, original windows, VJ walls, stainless steel Bellini appliances, custom-designed concrete benches in kitchen, servery from kitchen to back deck, air-conditioning in master bedroom, instantaneous gas hot water, gas outlet on verandah, side access, and water tank…it is very liveable, stylish, and thoroughly charming.
Impeccably renovated with shiny presentation – there is nothing to spend, it is absolutely ready to move straight into and embrace the relaxed bayside lifestyle as well as soak up the warmth and character that this home exudes. It’s the style of home that has timeless appeal and will still be in demand in another 100 years…imagine how rare this era of home will be by then!
Located within close proximity to many Shorncliffe amenities including foreshore, railway, highly-acclaimed Shorncliffe primary school, parks, shops, cafes, and Sandgate golf course – this is an amazing lifestyle location, within an easy commute to Brisbane CBD, particularly via rail which is a short walk.
Fire up the BBQ, hang the fairy lights, chill the prosecco, select a play-list of your favourite tunes and greet the quintessential Bayside lifestyle with fervour and enthusiasm…if this isn’t as good as it gets, it must be mighty close!
Contact us to arrange your very own private inspection today. Open 7 days
Phone 07 3203 6001 (24 Hours)
OUR FAVOURITE FEATURES :
• Bayside charmer, tastefully renovated
• Circa 1920’s highset Qld style home
• 2 bedrooms, modern kitchen & bathroom
• Formal lounge, covered front porch
• North-east facing rear covered verandah
• Undercover tandem parking for 2 vehicles
• Huge workshop/storage/multipurpose under
• 316m2 flat child/pet friendly easy-care yard
• High ceilings, timber floors, VJ walls
• Stainless steel quality Bellini appliances
• A/C in master bedroom, gas hot water
• Walk to foreshore & railway station
• Close proximity to all Shorncliffe amenities
• Easy commute to Brisbane CBD
• Suit downsizers, young couples, investors!
• Shorncliffe State School catchment area
• Within St Patrick’s College School Precinct